Monday, March 30, 2009

My cute little angel

My little angels ... my favorite persons in the whole wide world ... my sister and my niece arrived on Friday. Even though I met them in December ... it seemed like I haven’t seen them for ages. I was particularly waiting for my niece ... who recently celebrated her first birthday. She is a non stop bundle of joy ... an absolute cutie pie. Now that she is little over a year old ... she is now able to express her thoughts via words of gestures. Like when she is feeling sleepy ... she would say “Ninu”, which is a cuter version of the word “Neend” (sleep). If she doesn’t like anyone ... she would simply waive her hand .... gesturing bye bye ... ahahahahaha.

I like to snap pics of her ... and it’s really easy to get great pictures of her because whenever I point the camera towards her and the camera’s red light falls on her face ... she smiles ... laughs ... and you get an absolutely adorable Kodak moment. Unlike other kids ... she don’t like to play with dolls or toys ... she likes picking up stuff and then throw them away ...like spoon or coasters. She does it when anyone is watching her ... she would simply pick up the spoon ... will wait until anyone is watching her ... and when she knows that she is in spotlight ... she would throw it away ... and smile in such a fashion that even a rock would melt. And boy ... is she smart or what ... I took her outside the house (its on the first floor) ... and as soon as I got down the stairs ... she stopped smiling ... I roamed on the neighborhood streets and she started crying ... mommy mommy. Funny thing was, when I get back in front of the house she started smiling ... I was amazed ... she is so small and she has barely gone out of the house but she still recognized it. She knew mommy was inside the house. However instead of going in the house ... I walked straight and she stopped smiling again ... started crying for her mom. I turned back and again when I was passing my house, she pointed towards it and started smiling ... I was just floored. She likes to climb the sofa ... the bed ... anyplace which is little high ... but she is so careful that whenever she is struggling to get on or off the high place ... she would start crying for help. She would jump from there only if she sees that someone is there to catch her ... ahahahaha.

She just keep all of us busy ... the entire weakened I didn’t went out ... and didn’t even felt like going out ... the two days went ... in a flash. I just can’t wait for the evening ... darn office .... Grhhhhhh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

infants are adorable!! their eyes are so expressive and filled with innocence. i can imagine how weekends pass on quickly when u r with ur family n kids.
my son has a dictionary of his own as well - hez still 1+ and boy he enjoys working on laptop, which he calls KOOKI. strange enough for us because neither we taught him this word nor we call our laptop as KOOKI. Its his thoughts purely!! Guess what, I started calling my laptop as KOOKI now!!
if he wants to come in lap, he screams, papa POOBI...
paapa maaish (word he invented for maalish)
shuz for shoes and shuz again for socks
mote for TV remote.... and list goes on...

time will fly by. soon they will grow up... i just hope and pray they never lose their cuteness and innocence!!

Pankaj Jaju said...

@ Anonymous
Yeah ... sometimes I wish I can be as free and innocent as they are :-)