Sunday, March 22, 2009

SuperStar Night

Its been long since I had any fun ... until Ganja called me on Wednesday and we planned a usual SuperStar night out. I asked Gaurav and Payal about having a Friday night out ... Gaurav agreed instantly. However, just like me, he too was kinda sceptic about the plan ... because last time when we all met, we planned for some kinda outing ... which didn't materialized because of Ganja and Payal's "official" problems.

Anyhoo ... on Friday, Ganja informed us that he won't be able to make it because of some "office work". Well ... what can I say ... I wasn't surprised by this last minute bailout ... its becoming a habit of Ganja and Payal. Speaking of Payal, she too said that she would only be able to join us at 9ish. I was obviously angry ... in the meantime, Gaurav called and asked what to do now. I asked if he is ready for SuperStar ... he agreed. He asked me to meet him outside GL at 6:20. I reached GL on time ... Gaurav and Mansi (Gaurav's wife) came out of the office and we all got in the car. Garuav dropped Mansi at the CSM mall where she went for a movie ... and we 2 went straight to SuperStar.

As we entered, the waiter there recognized us and we asked him for our usual sofa seat. The seat was already reserved ... but since it was us ... he said we can take it. WOW !!! We ordered beer and some food to eat ... and asked for the pool table. The table was free ... but since it was far from our seats ... we asked the waitor to shift us to the table near the pool table. We played pool ... drank and ate ... and suddenly we realized that its almost 9pm. So I just called Payal ... she said she won't be able to make it. Huh !!! Anyways ... I said OK ... no problems ... and we played some more pool ... drank few more rounds. I lost the pool games ... 6 to 2 ... well the fact of the matter was that we had fun. In the meantime, Mansi called and told Gaurav that her movie was over. So we got out ... picked her ... and went to home. Gaurav dropped me to the Metro station ... and I reached home at 11pm.
Gaurav at pool tableAlthough ... it wasn't the usual SuperStar night ... but it was still fun.

No comments: