Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Stomach blues

It’s good to be back ...

For the last 4 days, I was almost bed ridden due to severe stomach problems. On Friday night, I attended a friend’s wedding ... and you know Indian wedding is all about food and rituals ... I ate the oily and fat rich food and my body reacted badly to it. When I was going back to home, I felt sick in the car itself. I knew it something has gone wrong ... but was not worried since the next two days were off due to weekend. Strangely, things were not so bad in the weekend ... but when I was about to leave for office on Monday, my stomach started acting really badly. So I decided to skip the office (yippee...who likes Monday anyways). Well ... all hell broke loose ... I spent the entire day to/fro the bathroom. Tuesday came, and again I got ready for work. I boarded the bus ... after 15-20 minutes I felt nauseated and was sweating really badly. So, I asked the driver to stop the bus. I took an auto from there and came straight to home ... went to the nearby clinic to measure the BP ... it was low. Things were not looking good ... so I spent the entire day on the bed (watched the India-NZ match as well ...which was a bonus) ... took couple of medicines and hoped for a better tomorrow. Luckily, when I got up this morning, I felt OK ... and here I am in the office ... doing hard work ... and some blogging too ... ahahahahaha

Cheers

No comments: