Friday, October 3, 2008

Planned Leaves

Woooo... today is the second day of this 4 day long weekend... I’m already excited about the next 4 day long weekend... which is next week by the way. HAHAHA. These quick breaks have made me realize why I did not took more holidays to unwind. You won’t believe when I checked my leave records on my office website... I was stunned to know that I’ve taken only 23 holidays in past 40 months, which makes less than 7 leaves per year. Wa Wa Wi Wa !!!

To be very honest I never got the opportunity to take long vacations due to work and stuff. That’s so freaking SAD. The only holiday I’ve taken in past 3+ years is the one when I went to Thailand in 2006. On my way back home, I decided that I will go on vacation every year – no matter what. 2007 came and I had to go to New York for an office trip. It was supposed to be a short one but I stayed there for almost 2 months. Later on, I went to NYC 2 more times so all in all I did not miss vacationing. However, now that I got these long weekends, it made me realize that I should take vacationing little more seriously. It makes you forget about stuff that bothers you in office and in general.

On a more mundane note – my idiot box’s remote is broken and I’ve got to get it fixed ASAP. Gotta see the news... HEHEHE... you know what I mean ;-). Also, I got a haircut today. Man what a relief. The curls were growing longer day by day and the tentacles started to poke my eyes and they got real messy to manage. Moreover the weather is getting sticky again... which I think is a sign of freaking global warming. How else you define temps like 37°C in the month of October ??? Goddamn !!!

Allrighty... time for some music and do some QTP learning... so long

1 comment:

Sunny said...

And the next one probably would be when you think of getting married.