Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Restarting health routines

After a long time, I have started exercising. It’s been a while since I worked out. Regular exercise is on my list of “things to do this year” list. 4 months have passed since I made that commitment ... and it’s about darn time to honor it. There is a saying in Hindi – jab jaago tab savera (its morning when ever you woke up). So from today, I decided to start working my butt off.

Since my sister is here ... mom tries to cook really nice meals all the time ... and by nice Indian/Marwari meal I mean ... really heavy stuff. Although the meals tastes like heaven, but its fattening. I gave into the temptation and started to eat like I used to eat before ... eating unhealthy food ... and eating a lot. I started to feel little heavy ... although I haven’t gained much weight ... but still there is some uneasiness. So before things go really bad (and believe me ... with me ... its very much a possibility), I decided to it seriously. I was postponing the exercise thingy for a while ... but now that sis is going back this weekend, I thought it’s a good idea to start exercising and stop eating unhealthy food. By the time she goes, I would be in top gear of my diet and exercise regime.

So hoping that I keep up the tempo and get back into top shape. Goodbye food ... welcome pain ... ahahahaha.

No comments: