Sunday, December 14, 2008

MAMS 97 Reunion

Yesterday night, I had my first re-union (sort of) with MAMS school friends; some of whom I met after 9 years (1997 !!!). I was in touch with most of them via e-mail or Orkut, but haven’t seen most of them in 9 years. A month back, I received a group mail from Punit asking all of us (MAMS 97 batch) for a get-together. Punit came up with this idea of old buddies meeting once in a while, and last year the first MAMS 97 buds met (I could not attend). However, I made sure that I come around for this one because not every day you get to re-connect with school buddies. Even though only 8 of us came for the party, it was a night of nostalgia. I guess next meet will see a much better turnout. Well you can’t complain since most of us are not in same city, country or even continent. Anyhoooo ... it was good to see all of them. Getting to know them all over again was also an experience. In these 9 years, we all have grown older and wiser (except for me ... LOL). We are in the “adult” phase of our lives, but yesterday we became kids again.
Rahul, I, Amit, Punit, Sanjay (Top row, left to right)
Sachin, Manish, Amit (Bottom row, left to right)

No comments: