Sunday, November 2, 2008

I am perfect ... NOT

Few things that I should change (keyword is SHOULD – whether I will do anything about them or not is another story ... probably another post ... LOL):
  • I’m very selfish. I only think or do only those things that are beneficial to me.
  • I don’t think about others feelings or welfare that much (if any). Seldom have I done anything good for others. Charity or going out of the way to help others ... I guess I don’t know about such noble deeds.
  • I just don’t care about what others think about me or expects anything from me. Well not caring for others is not a bad quality, but if you know me you will know what I’m talking about. I have taken this so-called bad quality to a whole new level.
  • If I don’t like anything, I just DON’T like it. I don’t even try to look for reasons or justifications for doing so. Even if I try to look at it from different perspective, I would still hate it – even if hating it hurts me.
  • I can’t pretend. Even harmless pretension is an unknown thing for me.
  • I’m very blunt – in fact, I’m rude. If something is on my mind, you will hear it. And while doing so, I don’t mince words.
  • I am a pretty shallow kind of a guy. I know that I’m not perfect, but I always want perfect things.
  • I’m temperamental. I tend to get angry at things that bother me and I can be pretty scary when I’m in hulk-mode.
  • I’m lazy. Although I’ve paid a very heavy price for it, I still am as lazy as an old dog sleeping by the fire.
  • I am the hardest person on this earth to please. If something good happens to me, I scrutinize it to death ... so much so it soon becomes a non-event. Well this is not my fault ... life hasn’t been too kind to me. In 29 years of my existence, I’ve seen/gone thru some pretty hard things. I just can’t believe that some good thing can actually happen to me.
  • I don’t forgive and I never forget.
There are a million things that I would like to change or do differently, but if I can change even the ones that I just said, I would be a better person.

No comments: