Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Today ... hmmm

I thought this day would never come.... but it arrived .... FINALLY !!! Well I'm moving out of my current project and for the same I need to do KT.... well it started today and I am hoping that I'll finish it ASAP so that I can take on a new project (read new headache)

Apart from the usual office work... I checked out the stock market as well... goddamn..... what a bloodbath.... everything looks so damn cheap but I still don't have the courage to shop any stock...cause I know the market is on the verge of another deep cut.... but I hope I am wrong this time (BTW my intuitions w.r.t. stock markets are seldom incorrect). I hope it either breaks down or goes up ... so that I can take a firm decision.

Well got in the bus @ 6 PM ... this time Kasera also joined the card gang (which consist of Me, Sonal and Honey - The founding members) .... a record breaking day.... all individual records were broken today.... highest single game win and sum total records were broken .... by huge margins .... I'm relieved because the individual looser record was against my name and I thought no one will break it..... hehehehehe ..... so now I'm not the biggest looser..... Kasera is.... yippee !!!

Came home to usual telly sessions.... watched CNBC gleefully ..... hoping that the US markets don't tank today and the bloody crude don't spike... so far so good.... I hope this remains the same when I see the final figures tomorrow morning.....fingers crossed. Watched Big Boss as well.... kinda boring today so changed the channel to Ten Sports to catch some WWE action. Boringgggggggggggggg. Nothing good is on TV... time to sleep now. Will be back...tomorrow

2 comments:

Ankur said...

TV even with all channels and options, hardly there is anything interesting, but yes i have my hopes from star world, natinal geo and discovery for something unique/differenet/funny. regarding stocks, well, i think the index is quite averaged around the present levels,,even if it falls, it gonna be back around 14k again,,market is holding out well though to all negative news,,

Pankaj Jaju said...

Yeah u r right.... the only good channels here in India are Star World, Nat Geo, Discovery, and History (occasionally HBO and Star Movies)

Regarding the stock market....well all depends on the massive bailout...if its passed in US senate...we will see better days....else we r doomed big time.

India markets r just holding onto a thin wire...it can snap anyday...so pray..pray hard for the bailout... its not only US eco's bailout..but preety much the whole world is waiting with bated breath for it to pass thru